Welcome back @SalmaanN πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Re: Back to Local Guides Connect..

Welcome back @SalmaanN. We missed you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™Œ

Can't wait to see how your Geo Walk went. I bet it will be fun. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Level 10

@SalmaanN, so good to have you back πŸ”™. We've all missed your awesome contributions. 

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi everyone!

I was unavailable in Connect for few days because of busy schedule.. I never expected that I would get this much notifications (101 notifications) and mentions (33 mentions) as below.Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-07-56.png

Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-11-25.png

I thank those who thought about me by mentioning me when I was unavailable these days..

The first to come to my mind when I get back to Connect is the Worldwide Geo walk meetup, organizing by @OSAMA. It has been difficult for me to select the location which most suit the Geo walk. Finally a best place came to my mind which is Yelagiri Nature Park located in Yelagiri hills.The meetup is created and is waiting for approval..The meetup is created and is waiting for approval..

I created this post mainly to apologize for my unavailability in Connect these days. Right now, I need to check all those 33 mentions which is opened in 33 tabs πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ and reply it and to know what is happened in these few days..

I finally back to Local Guides Connect @HelloSamsonR, @JonasKL, @BishowvijayaP, @MedRidaZ, @VictorOmebije and others.. 😊😊

Best regards,

Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz 

Level 8

Thanks a lot for welcoming, @VictorOmebije.. 😊😊

@VictorOmebije wrote:

@SalmaanN, so good to have you back πŸ”™. We've all missed your awesome contributions. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

I too missed you all, @JohnnyE.. The above Geo walk is on 27th August with respect to Worldwide Geo walk.. I am happy that you too joined in the Worldwide Geo walk meetup.. 😊😊

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Welcome back @SalmaanN. We missed you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™Œ

Can't wait to see how your Geo Walk went. I bet it will be fun. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

I too missed you all, @JohnnyE.. The above Geo walk is on 27th August with respect to Worldwide Geo walk.. I am happy that you too joined in the Worldwide Geo walk meetup.. 😊😊

@SalmaanN my meetup is on August 25th check it out and join the conversation. This is going to be an awesome meetup. πŸ˜€

Level 8

I will join in the conversation there, @JohnnyE.. The more happiness is that I could see you in once after your post your meetup recap photos.. haha.. 😁😁

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@SalmaanN my meetup is on August 25th check it out and join the conversation. This is going to be an awesome meetup. πŸ˜€

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

I will join in the conversation there, @JohnnyE.. The more happiness is that I could see you in once after your post your meetup recap photos.. haha.. 😁😁

@SalmaanN I am not sure that I will take photos of myself but you can always see me on my Instagram profile. There is a bunch of photos. 😁

Level 8

I will check your Instagram profile then, @JohnnyE.. 😁😁 

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@SalmaanN I am not sure that I will take photos of myself but you can always see me on my Instagram profile. There is a bunch of photos. 😁

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

I will check your Instagram profile then, @JohnnyE.. 😁😁

Of course @SalmaanN, in my signature you will find my Google+ profile link and from there in about section you'll see my Instagram profile. 😁