Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: BUTTERFLIES

....and a creepy crawly from Congo Jumping spiderJumping spider

Level 8

Hi @Nick-Hobgood  He is Amazing, a little scary but lovely colours, I would never get to see anything like that in Ireland so Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Level 8

Hi @Nick-Hobgood @Koby@LucioV@Rohit9@JanVanHaver What Wonderful Photographs You have all shared on this thread, Thankyou, they really make me Happy 🤗

Level 8

Here are a few butterfly photos I shot in Costa Rica shot with a Canon EOS 1100D. Enjoy.IMG_1906 (2).JPGIMG_1902 (2).JPGIMG_1899 (2).JPG

Level 10

Very nice photos @PrestonAZTXMN  It would be good if you could have supplied more information on what type each was. I utilized  the "Google Lens analyze photo" option on my Samsung S9+ and it identified the photos as follows.

1.  Julia butterfly  … commonly called longwings

2.  Heliconius genus ..  about 50 different varieties

3. Lime butterfly .. could also be a Lemon butterfly. Also known as a swallow tail butterfly

Perhaps there is a butterfly expert out there that can more accurately identify them than my phone can.

Regards, Koby

@LucioV(today, I finally made my level 10 & also 30 million photo views.. big day)

Level 8

@Koby Thanks not only for the info, but the way you found it. A very useful tool.

Also, congrats on reaching level 10 & your 30M views! Nice effort!

Level 10

Thanks @PrestonAZTXMN  It has been a long, but fun, journey with a lot of photos and reviews to get there. Hopefully along the way I have been able to help others relying on Google Maps for information. And yes, the Google Lens capability is a useful tool and comes in real handy sometimes. I guess that's one of the reasons why the phone costs so much. 

Regards, Koby