cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! CORRIE IS ONLINE πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

@Corrie

All Thanks to @TraciC , @MariaBi , @YanniY

@JeslynL @GusMoreira @LuisRG @HelloJess and the Team , they are wonderful supportive Amazing and they deal with us as Family and we are very Proud of All of them , 

You just see how the seed grow and become very big strong 🌲 🌲 🌲

Today you come as normal member ,

But you are more for all of us,

Mube some not understand what am writing ,...

But you are very special for all of us

Level 10

@EjazShah wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@EjazShah wrote:

For @Corrie all the respect ☺️

Connect users will never forget your support and contributions to make this forum what it is today. 

@HelloSamsonR, Let me say it, I normally don't participate in posts are off topic but this post is worth 100K Kudos  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Thank you 

@EjazShah Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š. Maybe this got your heart. We all love corrie, good to see, she was here today 

Hi @HelloSamsonR, I joined connect last year somewhere in September. Now a days you will find lot of supportive and active users on connect those ready to support you anytime, but I cannot forget support from Corrie, Jeslyn, Ermest and Lucio at initial stage of my joining the forum.

Honestly, I might have left long back if such supportive members were not there when I needed them the most. 

@EjazShah Hmmmmm  what an inspirational story from you. Good to see you are doing just great now πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Level 10

@OSAMA Do you know we just have 14 Googlers managing 200k+ connect users?  πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±

Level 8

Hii @EjazShah

Well Said Bro

@EjazShah wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@EjazShah wrote:

For @Corrie all the respect ☺️

Connect users will never forget your support and contributions to make this forum what it is today. 

@HelloSamsonR, Let me say it, I normally don't participate in posts are off topic but this post is worth 100K Kudos  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Thank you 

@EjazShah Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š. Maybe this got your heart. We all love corrie, good to see, she was here today 

Hi @HelloSamsonR, I joined connect last year somewhere in September. Now a days you will find lot of supportive and active users on connect those ready to support you anytime, but I cannot forget support from Corrie, Jeslyn, Ermest and Lucio at initial stage of my joining the forum.

Honestly, I might have left long back if such supportive members were not there when I needed them the most. 

@HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @deepakjhic @Corrie @JeslynL @ErmesT @LucioV @ShafiulB @SalmaanN

We are family members we have to help each other in our life.

Level 8

Soon we will be 300K members Bro @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @deepakjhic @NarenChandra

βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA Do you know we just have 14 Googlers managing 200k+ connect users?  πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±

Level 7

Hi @Umashankar, I avoided tagging them but you did bro πŸ˜‚

Level 8

But still she is online Bro @EjazShah

Thanks for taking time & visiting your Community @Corrie

@EjazShah wrote:

Hi @Umashankar, I avoided tagging them but you did bro πŸ˜‚

Level 10

@Umashankar

@Umashankar wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@Umashankar Wow, can't even imagine how connect will be by then 😊😊. New people everyday. We will get there so soon 😊

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@Umashankar

@Umashankar wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@Umashankar Wow, can't even imagine how connect will be by then 😊😊. New people everyday. We will get there so soon 😊

@HelloSamsonR  sure Bro πŸ€—πŸŽ‰πŸ€©πŸ˜

Former Google Contributor