Bappy
Level 10

Re: 97th “Connect Live'18 Experience Sharing Meet-up Bangladesh"

@TrulyBappy you welcome 

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Re: BDLG 97th meet-up

Hi @Mazharul_BDLG,

It seems that you had a lot of fun! I merged your post to your previous one, as it refers to the same subject.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@SunMoon ভাই ধন্যবাদ, অনুপ্রেরণা দেবার জন্য

Level 10

@Bappy_soyab yes i hope so

Re: 97th Meet-Up Of Bangladesh Local Guides.

Hi @MdSharifHossen,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. It looks like you had a lot of fun! How many people were there approximately?

By the way, I've merged your post to BDLG 97th meet-up topic as they share the same subject.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: 97th meet-Up of Bangladesh Local Guides and the virtual experience of connect live'18

Hi @RayhanKhoka,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed so much this Meet-Up.

I wanted to let you know that I've merged your post to BDLG 97th meet-up topic as they share the same subject.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Connect Live (97th Meetup of BDLG) is my new experience.

Hi @redwanbiu,

Thank you for sharing your new experience and I hope that many more will come! What did you enjoy the most? 

By the way, I've merged your post to BDLG 97th meet-up topic as they share the same subject.

Google Vendor

Re: Connect live experience sharing meetup

I can see you had a joyful time during the Meet-Up @Saiful_bd

I wanted to let you know that I've merged your post to BDLG 97th meet-up topic as they share the same subject.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!