Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: My 1st and 97th Meet-Up of Bangladesh Local Guides

Thank You   

Former Google Contributor

Re: BDLG 97th meet-up

Hello @Mazharul_BDLG,

Thank you for sharing your picture from your meet-up!

I want to kindly remind you that per Local Guides terms and conditionsThe Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials without expressed written permission. 

These specific logos should not be used in the future for your Meet-ups and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7

97th meet-Up of Bangladesh Local Guides and the virtual experience of connect live'18

Photo which covers whole Bangladesh in a frame. Different people from different level  from different district attended this big event of Bangladesh local guides 97th meet-Up.Photo which covers whole Bangladesh in a frame. Different people from different level from different district attended this big event of Bangladesh local guides 97th meet-Up.121 Local Guides (including Cameraman) with the heartiest flag121 Local Guides (including Cameraman) with the heartiest flagSomeone asked who are the new one?Someone asked who are the new one?Question and Answering PartQuestion and Answering PartMe with new and old local guidesMe with new and old local guidesHuman logo ChallengeHuman logo Challenge

Picture represents how much blissful moment it was!

We the 121 local guides (most probably the biggest hit in number of member during recent local guides meetup in the world) attended the 97th meetup. From the very beginning to the very last, it was most informative meetup to me as I think.  Sessional for the new comer and also for the old was very fluently decorated with some directional click of space button for changing the very very important slide and slide. Most talented cyber personality attended and briefly described about security issues. The main attractive part was @MahabubMunna brother's part to be heard with more and more funny expressions, experiences about the warm hospitality given such a google local guides community biggest meetup/ connect live. Some chocolates and community stickers added another good flavor to the event.

Question and answering parts took a portion of time of big event.

Most attractive part was to take a challenge to make  a big human logo of local guide all on a sudden. Snacks was good too.

Thanks to all.

Was really great to share.

Warm Regards,

Md. Rayhan Hossain (Khoka)

Level 10

Re: 97th meet-Up of Bangladesh Local Guides and the virtual experience of connect live'18

Thank you rayhan,  I know last 3 year you're almost attend all Bangladesh local guides meet up. best of luck hope you attend in future meet up too @RayhanKhoka

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Re: 97th meet-Up of Bangladesh Local Guides and the virtual experience of connect live'18

@MahabubMunna I can say, attended most of the community meetup- cause of you.  

Level 10

Namskar Bhai.. @RayhanKhoka

Meet-up and Recap post We Always Enjoy..

And My Favorite Photo is Group Photos..

I Like Your Post and all Photos..

97 is very Impressive 👏

Thanks for Sharing..

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Level 10

97th “Connect Live'18 Experience Sharing Meet-up Bangladesh"

Before joining the team, just for funBefore joining the team, just for fun 

97th meetup of 'Local Guide bangladesh' held on 9th November 2018. This matchup was titled "Connect Live'18 Experience Share meetup Bangladesh". 121 bangladesh local guide attend this meetup. Maybe it is largest unofficially meetup in the world. I am very happy to join this team.

This meetup was very informative and instructive. Here Mr. Mahabub Munna share his experience in 'Connect Live 18' with us. Which will be very helpful for us in the future. Also we made a Human Local Guides logo by 121 local guides. The event was really enjoyable.

Selfie with Munna VaiSelfie with Munna VaiSelfie with Bishnu ModhuSelfie with Bishnu ModhuSelfie with Aziz Ullah VaiSelfie with Aziz Ullah VaiLogo with 121 local guideLogo with 121 local guideWe are all local guides in a frameWe are all local guides in a frameWith "I'm Local Guide" bannerWith "I'm Local Guide" bannerWe are Local GuideWe are Local Guide

#Bangladesh

#localguides

#Localguidesconnect

#letsguide

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Re: 97th “Connect Live'18 Experience Sharing Meet-up Bangladesh"

Hi @Designer_Biswajit,

Thanks for sharing your photos with us about the event.

I`m glad to see these happy faces. I hope you had a great time and you will have such meet-ups in the future as well.

Next time you can organise a meet-up yourself on our website. Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for other Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

Hope you find this information useful.

PS.: I am going to merge you post to BDLG 97th meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

@Petra_M

Thank you so much for your excellent advice 🙂 

of course I will tried my best.

Thanks a lot again

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

Great effort. Thanks for sharing.

#LocalGuideBangladesh

Peace be upon you...