SalmaRuma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

BDLG 88th Meetup @Mughal Voj

For the first time I've called a Meet-up,It was my 5th meet-up, we introduced with each and others, our honorable Moderators discussed about google mapping, how to enrich our mapping, mapping problems and solutions, more effective reviews, how to apply for Connect, suggestion about videos, senior members shared their amazing experiences about #BDLG , they always inspire us. We enjoyed a lot, lot of fun, having delicious foods, taken pictures. Really you guys are amazing, we never feel discomfort (as a female member), always get respect from you. I'm feeling proud of being a part of #BDLG.

Thanks  to all of you those who participated willingly and respond me. Missed who cant participated.JAC_5531.jpgIMG_20180420_185242_1 (1).jpg20180420_182028.jpgIMG_20180420_184800.jpgIMG_20180420_184828 (1).jpgIMG_20180420_184922.jpg

11 comments
Level 10

Re: BDLG 88th Meetup @Mughal Voj

@SalmaRuma thanksa lot for share meetup pic hope @SoniaK apu like your activity . best of luck

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

You are most welcome @MahabubMunna vaia and thanks a lot for your valuable presence.

Level 8

Wow. Amazing photos & meetup. I miss it. 

If I stay in Dhaka I will atten this meetup. best of luck & thanks agein for share this moment with us @SalmaRuma apu.

Level 8

Thanks @SalmaRuma Apu fir sharing your experience with us. Hope you will join our next meet up too.

Level 8

পরীক্ষা থাকায় মিস করে ফেললাম, ইনশা-হ- আল্লাহ পরবর্তী তে দেখা হবে 

Connect Moderator

Nice recap @SalmaRuma. I wish I could attend the meetup! 

Level 7

Thank you @SoniaK apu, we missed you so much.

Level 7

Don't worry, we hope so. Better luck next time.

Level 9

ধন্যবাদ চমৎকার এই আয়োজনের উদ্যোগ নেওয়ার জন্য 🙂