ChiepSophy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

BBQ Chicken and Pizza style in Cambodia

BBQ ChickenBBQ ChickenSea Food PizzaSea Food PizzaThe Pizza company very large brands name in Cambodia, and taste very delicious and pizza style Khmer like cheeses hot dog around, 

Sophy
The Pizza Company, Kampuchea Krom Boulevard (128), Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: BBQ Chicken and Pizza style in Cambodia

Thank you for the mouthwatering pictures @ChiepSophy.

So there are hot dogs in the crust, I have never tried that. I have only tried cream cheese crust, but i bet yours tastes great as well.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@ChiepSophy

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Appreciate if you could add little more details on it as it would be helpful for others.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev

Hello @ChiepSophy,

Thank you for sharing these meals with us, both look very delicious. Is this surimi, crab rolls on the pizza?

As a person fond of sea food, I would definitely love to taste this pizza. 🙂 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @ChiepSophy

Thanks for sharing this! It looks delicious.

I hope your reviewed this place on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before purchasing from them or visiting them.

I can share some photos from my homemade BBQ Chicken Wings, It is very tasty and very nice when you eat it with sticky rice.

Caption: A photo of homemade BBQ Chicken Wings(Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of homemade BBQ Chicken Wings(Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @aaryesdee

Thank you for your advice, i will take noted about that next time, 

Best regards,

Sophy

Sophy