YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

BBC Travel: Xiaoye in Taiwan

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20181212-the-tasty-tradition-of-taiwans-midnight-meals

Do you have a habit of having mid-night meals? 

Read this BBC Travel story to find out more about Taiwan Night markets.

Taiwan
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: BBC Travel: Xiaoye in Taiwan

Hey @YK1001,

Thank you for sharing this article.

I have never been in Taiwan but I am sure that people from all around the world have a midnight snack from time to time. When I get up late in the evening I tend to eat several blocks of dark chocolate.

What is your midnight snack?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

😆 @MoniDi,

Basically, I will take anything that do not need heating.

I definitely will stock some dark chocolate now .  Sugar content cannot exceed 10% for me. 

Google Moderator

@YK1001, those are the best ones! I prefer the 90-99% cacao solids versions.

Now that it's Christmas time, people like to give chocolate as a present. If I receive any, I hope their colour is jet-black. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

This is the first time I encoutner "jet-black" as a description of colour.

Let me do a Google to find out what it actually looks like.