CiineRd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Ayutthaya, Best side trip from Bangkok.

Thank you @CiineRd  for the great post and beautiful pictures, your post recalled me the beautiful memories of Thailand. Did you visit ancient city ? And is it in ayatthaya? Because I m trying to remember the exact area name where ancient city is.

Have a great day ✌️

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the detailed explanation @CiineRd

After reading so much about the old kingdoms of Thailand, I need to plan another trip and go explore this vast world. : ) Ayutthaya and Sukhothai will definitely be among the places I will visit.

@Aruni Have you ever been to Sukhothai? 

@CiineRd I loved my stay in Cambodia and visiting this ancient temple. I think you will enjoy your time there a lot.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@AbdullahAM Thank you for your comment! I'm happy that you like it.😆

Level 6

@KashifMisidia Thanks for your comment!! 

I've never been to the Ancient city. It's called "Muang Boran" that means the "Ancient city".("Muang" = city, and "Boran = ancient)

It's an open-air museum that well organized and a good place to learn about Thai history. It's in Samutprakan that is very close to Bangkok Downtown.

Please share more photos taken from there if you have time😉

Level 6

@TsekoV Cann't wait to see your photos from there😉

If you read about Ayutthaya history, which have many information on wikipedia, before entering Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, you will be much more fun!