Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Ayamonte´s Accessibility

Ayamonte´s Accessibility

Galerías Abreu

Calle San Diego, 7, 21400 Ayamonte, Huelva, Spain

October 27, 2018 @ 12:30 (CEST)

We are going to join the World Wide Accessibility Meet-up coordinated by @IlankovanT. We will check Ayamonte´s Accessibility and focus on entrances, restrooms, seatings, parkings, elevators. .. It will be great if you join us in this important topic. Drop by drop seas are made... Good Afternoon from the South of Spain, Alejandra.

RSVP here

Calle San Diego, 7, 21400 Ayamonte, Huelva, Spain
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ayamonte´s Accessibility

I'm really happy to see all the interest around the World Wide Accessibility Meet-up coordinated by @IlankovanT, @AlejandraMaria. This truly important. People of all status need to feel able to live their own life free and happy. 

Recently in Bulgaria, there was a campaign with a cycling tour that went through the whоle country with 4 guys one of which disabled. He had a crowdfund organized and good friends to drive him around to see the beautiful nature sights he wouldn't be able otherwise. 

Balkans EverywhereBalkans Everywhere

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you very much @AlejandraMaria for making this 🙂

I have decided to make this October for accessibility contributions 🙂 yes even we can repeat this every year 🙂

Thank you for your big support..

Level 9

Thank you @IrrPavlova 🙂

Level 9

Hi @IrrPavlova!

Thank you very much for your quick approval.

What a nice campaign with a cycling tour you had in Bulgaria. The photo is amazing :)))

I am totally agree with you that everybody must feel free and happy. 

@IlankovanT is helping with this goal encouraging us mapping our cities.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Rif.: Ayamonte´s Accessibility

Thank you very much @davidhyno, we will try it :))))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 7

Very Nics 

Level 8

Congratulations for sharing with us Your valuable experiences in the Local Guides. The photos say so..... many messages. I appreciate Your dedicated and sincere hardwork in this Field. Please always Go forward. Thanks a lot.🎀