Scal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Avis non visible

Bonjour à tous , j'ai plusieurs avis réels et négatifs qui n apparaissent jamais. .Comment procéder pour en connaître les raisons ? 

6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Avis non visible

Hi @Scal do you mean reviews? Not all reviews are revealed on Maps. The business rules are complex and not revealed by Google.

If your review appears then disappears then you may have been reported and had the review taken down. 

You need to be careful to be objective and neutral in your language and never mention specific people in your negative or neutral reviews to avoid issues.

Regards Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich

Merci de votre réponse 

Mon avis porte sur la mairie de saint bonnet l'enfantier. Je note une seule etoile et mon texte est ' catastrophique ' . Je pense qu'il est complètement neutre et objectif. Je pense aussi que si Google supprime un avis chaque fois que ça gêne quelqu'un , cela n'a pas grand intérêt de poster des avis.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Scal I'm surprised you think 1 start and catastrophic is in any way neutral!!

Can you give me a link to the place on Maps? I tried searching but Maps finds about 20 places that match that name.

Regards Paul

Level 6

We all make mistakes in this life! I like to think that the good spirit of this wonderful program will always assume that mostvpeople in this World are good. I dont like the idea of cynical people policing us as if we are bad people just looking for the next chance to act out. We are good people and as Traci in Connect said they worked so hard on this project. People still want to contribute something to make this world better! So, I am willing to wait awhile, while the good people behind the scenes fix things as quickly as they can. We all want to map and we all want this program to continue to work. So, everyone, pardon our dust! There is still work to be done. So let's get busy! Happy mapping everyone! 

ChristineBrandon
Level 8

Bonjour @PaulPavlinovich

Le lien google est https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=PtWIW5u5BNGmaZr8paAL&q=mairie+de+saint+bonnet+l%27enfanti...

2j1j2j1......0....1.......5..0j35i39j46i39j35i112i39j0i131j0i22i10i30.4IKXFHjCNpk

Ce matin quand je clic sur le lien ., ça me note : vous etes hors connexion 

Je vois aussi hors connexion pour le lien vers : sarl Marsaleix alors que tout le reste fonctionne correctement. 

Merci d'avance 

Connect Moderator

@ChristyFromCanada nice thoughts, thank you for sharing.

@Scal I'm not always online, I am one of the volunteer moderators - I live in Australia in the AEST timezone and am generally on for an hour or two during my evenings. More on weekends depending on what is going on.

I can confirm your review is not visible. The algorithm chooses which to show. At times it may not show a review that is very different to the average.

Regards Paul