Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Auxerre, Bourgogne, france

La ville de mon enfance 

Vue sur l'Yonne depuis la coulée verteVue sur l'Yonne depuis la coulée verte 

Auxerre, la ville au 7 églises!

J ai eu la chance de grandir dans cette ville riche en patrimoine historique, Abbaye, Cathédrale...

La campagne à deux pas.

De magnifiques balades à faire sur les bords de l'Yonne à pied ou en vélo c'est très reposant

❤❤❤❤❤Promenade sur les bords de l'YonnePromenade sur les bords de l'Yonne

20181007_143748.jpg

Auxerre, France
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Auxerre, Bourgogne, france

Thank you @Julien73837 for sharing your nice photos. You can add some information about the place.

Google Vendor

Hello @Julien73837,

Welcome to Connect.

Excuse my reply in English. Thank you for sharing these pictures with us, it looks so peaceful.

I heard good reviews about this city. What are the main sights of Auxerre, and is there any entrance fee for the cathedrals? Sharing more information about the images you upload helps others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Since you're new to the community, what do you think is a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides . Getting Started. You might also want to know more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you @Julien73837 for your nice pics