PrestonAZTXMN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Autumn scenery in Maine, USA

I shot these pics while driving from the Canadian border coming from Quebec City, Canada, across Maine to Bar Harbor in Acadia National Park.  The Autumn Misty morning colorMisty morning colorNice reflections of colorNice reflections of colorRiver, mountains, & colorRiver, mountains, & colorviews were spectacular.  I hope to get some more good shots within Acadia National Park tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Jackman, ME, USA
26 comments
Level 9

Re: Autumn scenery in Maine, USA

Beautiful place @PrestonAZTXMN

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 6

SO pretty! I definitely want to make it up the Maine/Canada area to see the fall foliage, hopefully next year. Hope your drive wasn't too bad!

Level 9

Beautiful scenery in preparation for autumn. The colours of Autumnal changes are like a new artistic palette for the natural artist to paint new warmer colours!!

Many Congrats!!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PrestonAZTXMN.

Thank you for sharing with us the astonishing photos.

The colors of autumn is indeed unique. Can you share with us the equipment you have used to capture the moment?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

@AbdullahAM

Thanks. I am never sure whether to post such photos in Photography or Travel?

Level 8

@Aj_Philadephia Funny you should mention.... We drove from northern Minnesota to Mackenaw Island in Michigan, from there, Niagara Falls, then Quebec City, Canada, then Bar Harbor, with plans to visit family in S. Carolina, then Texas, then finally to our winter home in Arizona. We have a lot of driving ahead!

Level 8

@sonnyNg THANKS! Canon EOS 1100D with a Canon EFS 18-55 Lens

Level 8

What a beautiful place, i hope i can go to Maine someday.

Level 8

Thanks much .Good luck!