Autumn colors in Islamabad, Pakistan

Colors 2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Islamabad, Pakistan
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Autumn colors in Islamabad, Pakistan

Hello @Atiq19,

Thank you very much for the beautiful pictures. Autumn is my favorite season because of all the beautiful colors you can see in nature. How many degrees is it at the moment there in Pakistan?

Since I can see that you upload nice pictures quite often, I wanted to make sure you know that there is a limit of the pictures you can upload to Connect. I would suggest you check the following posts:  Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit and Tips and tricks to manage the photos in Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@LilyanaZ Thank you so much... Temperature these days varies from 6 and 20C. Thanks for reminding me about the limits of the number of pics. Should I delete few of them?

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Former Google Contributor

@Atiq19,

Thank you for taking my suggestion into account. I don't think you should delete your pictures, since your count should be fine for now, but maybe, if you want to upload multiple pictures in a post in the future, you can share them via link to a Google Photos album.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @Atiq19

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

Thanks for sharing Autumn colourful photos with us. 

Welcome to Bangladesh.

Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon Thank you brother... Where do you live in Bangladesh?

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 8

@Atiq19 Dear Brother, 

I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh