cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Auto focus shot

IMG20180804185221.jpg

Auto focus shot of toyAuto focus shot of toy

These are small shots that i taken from Mobile with auto focus and without auto focus..

India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Auto focus shot

Hi @NirmalTeja,

I think when use mobile is better to avoid auto focus. What's your opinion?

Since you are interested in mobile photography you might want to check these two new posts 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography  and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you for your reply @VasT yes mobile is avoid auto focus ,use ful tips I like mobile photography ...

Former Google Contributor

@NirmalTeja you are welcome, I use my phone all the time!  You can also read this Photo Tips - Candle light Photos on Mobile - TravellerG by @TravellerG.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!