aaryesdee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Authentic South Indian Food

It looks so good. In my opinion, many colors always reflect very good flavors.

Thanks for sharing this amazing post!  

Level 10

@OswinBravo

Thanks for the visit and comment 

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 9

@aaryesdee

Where can we get it in New Delhi. The same way it is presented in the picture.

Level 10

@RashmiM

Hi Rashmi

Thanks for the visit and comment.

Those items are not commonly served in any South Indian Restaurant, but few at places like Saravana Bhavan, Woodlands, Kamat etc .But it's not authentic traditional way of preparation.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 9

This post made me hungry! @aaryesdee

I like the way that food is presented over the leaves of... plantain? 

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 10

@BeatrizAguilar

So nice of you for the visit and comment on South Indian Food.

R S Dev
Level 9

@aaryesdee the photo looks delicious. I love Kerala parotha and pappadam. My best friend is from Kerala.

Level 10

@davidhyno

You can start with chappathi with dry vegetables and gravied simultaneously. Once you finish chappathi, attack Rice (on a lighter note) with all rest.keep enjoying Pappadam in between. End with Sweet.😀😀

R S Dev
Level 10

Kambu Koozh

Its a high nutritious semi solid drink originated in South India, in Tamil Nadu but commonly relished across South Indians. It's made out of Pearl Millet / Bajra in Hindi ( Scientific name : Pennisetum Glaucum) Yogurt, and other few fresh green spices ( green chillies, shallots, curry leaves and salt. Kambu Koozh is Gluten free, rich in Vitamins, Minerals and Fiber. This drink is also used as a fat cutter/ weight reduction. This drink should be taken early in the morning and it acts as a Coolent and keep your body temperature under control. In villages, farmers take this semi solid drink stomach full prior going to farming fields which will protect them from scorching sun and hunger free.

Kambu Koozh is normally served in clay pots as above.Kambu Koozh is normally served in clay pots as above.

R S Dev
Level 10

Kambu Koozh is normally served in clay pots as above.Kambu Koozh is normally served in clay pots as above.

R S Dev