jimenita33's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Autentican Neapolitan pizza

Pizza napolitana auténtica, horneada en horno de piedra.

Napoli Di Notte Ristorante.IMG_4679.jpgIMG_4163.JPGIMG_4177.JPGIMG_4178.JPGIMG_4179.JPG

------------
Valencia, Spain
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Autentican Neapolitan pizza

Oh @jimenita33

Thank you for sharing these delicious photos with us.

Is the restaurant you've mentioned is this one in Valencia - Napoli di Notte Ristorante? Did you left your review?

I love pizza a lot, probably like many of us. Which one is your favorite taste of pizza? I like Pepperoni the most. Here is a photo of such, which I ate recently in Love IT Food, in Milan.

Caption: A closeup of Pepperoni Pizza, with salami, olives and mozzarella (Local Guide MashaPS)Caption: A closeup of Pepperoni Pizza, with salami, olives and mozzarella (Local Guide MashaPS)

I would like to invite @Sorbe to take part in this post, because he will appreciate a good looking, authentic pizza.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

I do appreciate pizza quite a lot, you know it @MashaPS . 

The ones posted by @jimenita33 look really nice, especially the dough looks nice and crispy. 

Do you know the names or at least describe the ingredients which they are prepared with, because some of them are quite new to me, especially the one with mortadella. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

This pizzas as beautiful as delicious @jimenita33  !
The one with the mortadella inspires me, like @Sorbe
Here in Italy mortadella is used very little on pizza, and the proposal seems very tasty and inviting!
Thanks for the nice photos!

Bye,

David

Level 9

yummy @jimenita33