Mckeever24's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Austin Downtown

Local Guides rocks!!Local Guides rocks!!

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Austin Downtown

Hi @Mckeever24 and thank you for sharing!

What camera did you use to take this photo? Have you used any filters? I am into mobile photography and lately I've been experimenting with snapseed and other apps to make my photos more interesting.

By the way, I relabeled your post to Travel, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Hi 👋 nope no filter just an iPhone 8 camera 📷 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Mckeever24 thank you for your prompt answer. Are you from Austin? Do you have any go-to-places that you will like to recommend to other Local Guides?

Oh, a tip for next time: tag me with the @ sign every time you want someone to see you respond, as I did with your name in the beginning of the post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!