EmekaUlor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Aussie Goody Bag

Caption: A Koala Fluffy holding an Australian Flag with the word Australia around its waistCaption: A Koala Fluffy holding an Australian Flag with the word Australia around its waist

Captiom Koala Fluffy  backing the camera with the words I love Australia around its waistCaptiom Koala Fluffy backing the camera with the words I love Australia around its waist

So, here's my shout out to the Australia Local Guides especially the awesome and jovial @PennyChristie  for this cute Koala and cool Aussie Goody Bag. It's the biggest goody bag from any country and contains nice products from that wonderful continent

Caption: Two Local Guides Emeka a d Penny at Hyatt Centric LoungeCaption: Two Local Guides Emeka a d Penny at Hyatt Centric Lounge

You are appreciated. Glad to have met you at Connect Live 

Who else for the Aussie Goody Bag? 

@U-royFelixA @KarenVChin @PaulPavlinovich @InnocensiaO @SP31

@PriyankaU @HimanshiS @helga19 

Cheers from 💚 Nigeria

Xoxo

Emeka 

San Francisco, CA, USA
17 comments
Level 10

Re: Aussie Goody Bag

@EmekaUlor Lovely! 😍😍😍

Connect Moderator

Awww.. @EmekaUlor this is wonderful! I’m so glad we met each other in San Fran and I’m glad you like my Aussie Goody Bags. You are an awesome friend. 

Level 9

@EmekaUlor in home, we love the little Aussie fellow.

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Connect Moderator

Former Google Contributor

Hey @EmekaUlor,

What a treat, sounds brilliant, thanks for sharing! Glad to hear you enjoyed meeting other Local Guides at Connect Live 2018! We'd love for you to share more of your experiences, what else did you like?

PS: I will move your post to Local Stories.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Former Google Contributor

Excellent thank you, @EmekaUlor!

We are always excited to see your feedback:)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Great post, @EmekaUlor! Thanks to @PennyChristie for the cool goodie bag. I've just got to try the vegemite now hahaha

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Be careful with the vegemite @SP31 😇 A thin layer spread over a toast is better to enjoy it

If you understand spanish or not, you will see my react about the vegemite here: Tasting vegemite

Don't mix vegemite with spicy crackers

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram