Level 3

Ashdod City Night

dji1541612260018-min.jpg

2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Ashdod City Night

Hello @idanzamir,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this night view. Which is this city? Can you please share your experience while taking the photo and what impressed you the most from this place?

As it looks like it is first time you are posting in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? You can check these 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Don't forget to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic, too. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Ashdod City Night

Hi @idanzamir,

Israel is beautiful and this shot is amazing, thanks for sharing.

Do you live there? I would love to visit lots of places in Israel, as the food, the culture and the monuments are impressive. Would you mind to recommend some must-visit places?

PS: You might want to check out the How to take great photos in low light post to get more experience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!