Level 5

Art Work Experience Where to go when traveling to Austin

Austin west end  graffiti parkAustin west end graffiti park

Austin, TX, USA
8 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Art Work Experience Where to go when traveling to Austin

Hi @Mckeever24,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. I like street art, it gives character to a city. Is this a park only with graffiti? 

I know @VasT that you are a enthusiast of street art. You can add some pictures too.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for tagging me @InaS,

Recently, I have came across to this facade. It made my day.

Caption: A giant piece of art in the facade of  a block of flats. On the top states Daydreaming (Local Guide VasT)Caption: A giant piece of art in the facade of a block of flats. On the top states Daydreaming (Local Guide VasT)

Do you make your own graffiti? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

That’s a nice 👍 one my own graffiti no I’m not as good especially compared to others 

"Practice makes the master" said Patrick Rothfuss :).

Out of curiosity is this park is dedicated to graffiti? Can anyone go there and make his design? Are there any similar places?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Yesss everyone is welcome to come bring spray paint 🎨 no worries you won’t get a fine it the only park where you can go and draw anywhere you want @VasT 

Level 5

Yess this is a all and only graffiti park @InaS

That's very interesting @Mckeever24. To my knowledge, there isn't a similar park in Greece where I am from, and it surprises me to hear about that park.

How about Albania @InaS?

Google Vendor

That is very cool @Mckeever24. Unfortunately no @VasT. There is a lot of graffiti around the city, but we don't have a special place for people to express their art.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!