ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Are you posting Photos? Check my list of evergreen first

When posting on Photography, everyone of us is proud to share his best picture.

As a lot of people already posted about the most common subject, it would be nice to check that post, to see if you can add your photo in there, instead of starting a new topic

I am sharing here my list of the main topics about the most common subject, for everyone to enjoy it.

Sunrise and Sunset: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

started by @AveR on November 2016, is for sure the best collection of Sunrise and Sunset from all around the world, with 88 pages of replyes. Add your photo in there

Caption: Sunset in Winter along my riverCaption: Sunset in Winter along my river

Food: FOOD LOVERS CLUB ??????????????

@OSAMA started this post on July 2017. The post today have 661 pages of replies. One of the greatest "food saga" of the community. Please do not check this thread before lunch ?

Caption: Pizza Gourmet in an italian RestaurantCaption: Pizza Gourmet in an italian Restaurant

Nature: on Agoust 2018 @JohnnyE started this great post - Nature Lovers Club - 38 pages of replies later, still a post that I love to check, sometime, to relax my mind. Feel free to add your (best) shot of nature in there

Caption: a palette of geraniums for painting the beauty of the Alps is welcoming you at the entrance of the villageCaption: a palette of geraniums for painting the beauty of the Alps is welcoming you at the entrance of the village

Birds: is the subject of this thread - Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera - started by @NewFolder5 on February 2017. After 50 pages of replies. still an evergreen

Caption:  an hawk  on the Sibillini National ParkCaption: an hawk on the Sibillini National Park

Clouds: I love clouds, so I love this wonderful post started by @Anonymous on January 2017. Hope you can enjoy too "I 'm a Cloud-aholic. If you want to contribute, first page available is page 43

Caption: Vettore mountain surrounded by cloudsCaption: Vettore mountain surrounded by clouds

Flowers: You can enjoy a huge collections of Flowers - a Local Guides Garden The post, started on January 2017, is frequently updated

Caption: a five petals flower - Tuscany - Photo Credit Local Guide @ermestCaption: a five petals flower - Tuscany - Photo Credit Local Guide @ErmesT

Rivers and lakes can be found on this beautiful post, started on February 2017 by @MarieP - Rivers and Lakes

Caption: Sile River crossing the center of TrevisoCaption: Sile River crossing the center of Treviso

Environement: Do you love the environement? Join us in 

Caption: LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld LogoCaption: LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo

lets map green project copy.jpg

What about you? do you have a list of post that you want to share with us?

Please check here the Hot Topics suggested by @LucioV, related to

I love all of them

Ermes

22 comments
Level 10

Re: Are you posting Photos? Check my list of evergreen first

Dear @ErmesT

Thanks for sharing this information.

Beautiful photos.

Vijay Desai.

Level 8

Dear @ErmesT

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful and amazing photos with amazing information's, I just want to know which Camera do you use for photography.

Bengaluru Local Guide
Connect Moderator

Thank you for your feedback, @SJasourH98

Most of my photos are taken with a "bridge" camera made by Sony, (I am not mentioning the model to avoid advertisement) with a zoom 24-1200 made by a famous German company.

It is generally a good camera, is you have good light conditions, even if it cannot be compared with a professional camera

Google Moderator

Hey @ErmesT,

Thanks for sharing. I really like all of them and I am sure that your list will be helpful to the Community 😃

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Ivi_Ge

This was the idea, in fact, to try to give a list of the most famous photographic thread, as most of the people seem to be unaware of them, and start every time a new thread about the same subjects.

Even if I think that not all of them have been already migrate to the new platform

Level 9

This is awesome @ErmesT, I love all those listed posts 🙂
Very useful 🙂

Level 9

Wonderful post @ErmesT

Your photos are really evergreen no doubt at all. 

I have share one of my old picture it was taken on June 2011 from Top of the Hastings Castle with the view of English Channel.

From Top of the Hastings Castle, UKFrom Top of the Hastings Castle, UK

Level 9

Bls: Are you posting Photos? Check my list of evergreen first

@ErmesT sangat indah-indah foto anda. Saya beri apresiasi besar kepada anda. Selamat dan sukses 

Lera76
Level 8

Dear @ErmesT,

Thank you for sharing this post. Love the helpful lists and beautiful pictures. I do have a list I would like to share called What kind of Urban Parks are in your community? I just created it and would love to get other guides feedback of their favorite outdoor urban places. 

Thanks again,

Jason