AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Are you in Dallas? Like public speaking? You could share your story with local businesses

hi @AGarner,
I am, sometimes, invited to share about Local guide or Google my business with business community in my area.
is this possible to me as a local representative of Local guide to speak in formal event and is this a kind of Google supported program we could possibly make to socialize google map or introduce Local guide program to other communities?

thanks.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Are you in Dallas? Like public speaking? You could share your story with local businesses

Hi @AdilAbdillah! This is for the small business community currently. If you are in the Dallas area, yes feel free to submit a video. Right now, we are not looking to expand this to Google Maps are anything else.

@lucasnicolau are you in the Dallas area? Submit a video if you are!

Level 7

@AGarner wrote:

meet-up-3-steps-edition-3-02-01.png

We’re looking for Dallas Local Guides Level 6+ to speak at a launch event for a new Google community for business owners. If you love supporting small businesses in your city, and will be in Dallas in early November 2017, we would love to hear from you.

To be considered, please create a one-minute video where you introduce yourself and tell us what you love to share on Google Maps: restaurants, shops, landmarks, or anything else in Dallas.

Your video doesn’t need to look professional. We want to hear about your passion for making local discoveries and sharing your knowledge.

To apply, send us a link to your video using this form by October 30, 2017. Submitting a video does not guarantee that you will be selected to be featured. If you are selected, we will contact you via email by November 3, 2017.

I am New Member Help Me Everyone !

NaYeM

Hey @NaYeM welcome to Connect! I see @JeslynL has welcomed you on another post. If you have any questions please ask!

Level 10

Level 7

Curious, when's the next LG meeting and what's the main purpose (just to help the businesses and make the gMaps better.. right?). Will there be another meeting? #a11y #localguide

I trust that your week is goin’ well--I it's cruising well! Chin up, look up, think others, --
#TravelOnPurpose. Sure, sail-away on the best purpose! ~ KurtwVs IG #fish4peeps