@BahauddinS

You are weilcowe...

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 8

Re: There’s still time to apply for Connect Live 2018

@Patel412 Thank you 🙂

Level 6

Hey @ElshanM How did you know that you are on the list?

Level 6

Excuse me, Numra, I didn't understand your question, but I suppose that it's about the list of the Google event for LocalGuide. If it is this, I answer you that I'm not in this list because it doesn't exist yet. The list of summoneds will announced just june 20th, okay?

Best regards and good luck to you.

Level 8

Nobody knows who will get the chance to be there. 

Level 6

Well @EryLopes I asked you this question because you said in the earlier messages that you got a confirmation email. That is why I was confirming this from you that how did you got that email this early? 

Level 7

Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Hello guys 

Is Google sends any notification about LGsummit2k18  by email to make a application form 

Or anyone can apply to it after reaching to level 5 + 

I don't get any email about LGsummit2k18 can I also apply to it 

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Hi @Skkhizar

A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Application closed on April 30, so there is no way to apply for 2018. The good news is that you have a full year for giving consistence to your contribution, increasing your chances for 2019.

I am merging your post on the relevant thread

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 6

Hi, @Numra1,

I said that I received the confirmation of my registration for the event, not the call to attend it.

I hope to be one of the chosen ones, and I wish you the same.

Good luck to you and let's guide for a world better.

@Numra1 wrote:

Well @EryLopes I asked you this question because you said in the earlier messages that you got a confirmation email. That is why I was confirming this from you that how did you got that email this early? 

Level 6

Hi @EryLopes

Good sharing ! Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS