Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: There’s still time to apply for Connect Live 2018

@TraciCI have submitted mine a few days ago, wish me luck

Level 8

C'mon everyone, send your applications! I'm crossing my fingers for everyone of you!

Level 6

Hi All,

I've been a local guide since last semester. It awesome can share with the world our places perception and help other people decide if they will visit the places that we've been. To be a local guide changed my world perception, e.g., now I usually pay attention if the places has wheelchair accessibility or entertainment for kids. It've been a very good experience to show for world the informations about the places that we visit. I hope to be chosen to go to Local Guides connected in SF to represent my country (Brazil), learn how can I be a better Local Guide and meet new connections.

See you in SF 😉

Warm Brazilian Hug

Level 9

finally,I finished my application

8531385C-A198-456B-A01C-FBF93E6BD9E6.png

Level 7

he he @Dwikurn99 me too to much excited 

Vasudeo
Level 6

Hi guys, I would love to apply, but I don't have any post on Connect, you know, we all start somewhere. What do you guys suggest as a first post that I can also use for my application? Thanks in advance  ^___^

Level 7

Great Luck @Phuongkani168

Vasudeo
Level 6

Hello there! My name is Mariella khoury, I'm a 6th google contributor. I'm from Rome and I'm studying management engineering to become an IT manager. I like to participate in google services, especially with photos and reviews, because I think that sharing your experiences is the best way to get active in the global network. I would like to participate to the S.F. gathering in order to know the motivations of the other members of the community and to know new ways to contribute.

Level 7

Good thought @BeatRosso post Connect Live event I would love to explore  🙂 

Vasudeo
Level 7

Great Luck @NikhilChawla thrilling experience!

Vasudeo