BoujeeM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Anyone from the UK

Hi all I am new to this and have come across a few discussions and questions but they are from people all over the world except from where I am from. Anyone from UK ...West midlands ?

West Mids, United Kingdom
4 comments
Level 5

Re: Anyone from the UK

Me! ^_^

Level 10

Hi @BoujeeM, there have been many discussion about UK. Please check the link below, you will get some more.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=United%20kingdom

Former Google Contributor

Hello @BoujeeM, welcome to Connect! We are happy to have you. 

You see Local Guides from all over the world here because Connect is a global community forum where members share their worldly experiences and ideas with one another but there is definitely a community too in the UK! 🙂

Adding to @BishowvijayaP, you can check out the unofficial UK Local Guides community and get acquainted with fellow Local Guides in your area. 

Since you're new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. 

Feel free to reach out if you have further questions. Community members in Connect are very resourceful and willing to help. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Hi there, I'm from Peterborough, Eastern England