JohnG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Anyone from Western Australia?

Yup, I am in Perth too!  Hello everyone.  North of River....by a fraction!  I have a site called 'A Road Travelled' where I write about travels in WA (and other places).  And, now just been adding some photos of the 'interesting' places I have seen.

Level 5

Hi @JohnG and the rest. I'm SOR too (Willetton/Rossmoyne area). Happy to catchup and hangout with other Local Guides too and share experiences.

Level 6

Hi Everyone! @JohnG @LukeA @Brendav @MikeNotMike @ScottM

I am planning the meetup... a Food Crawl (and map edit) in South Perth.

I am thinking to meet at Mister Walker for breakfast, then a map edit stroll down Mends Street before meeting at BP on the corner. 

Any suggestions for brunch at the second meeting point?

Feel free to contact me if you want to help plan the meetup (I live in Cockburn if you want to catch up in person at my house)

Talk soon!

PS, how do you tag someone in this discussion group/feed? someone who is not already in the discussion...progress....progress....

Level 4

A map edit brunch meetup - interesting idea. I'm interested, no idea about the places we could go in South Perth though, sorry.

Level 7

Hi All,

Just thought I would tag on to this thread as I've arranged a small meet up this Sunday in the City.

So far we have 4 people who have indicated they are coming and it would be great to see other Perth local guides if you are around.

If you are interested, you can RSVP here.

It will be very casual and just a chance to say hello.

Cheers

Rory

Level 8

Level 7

JohnG,

I live in West Perth, nice to hear from another West Australian.

Regards

Adam Papworth 

Level 8

That's great to here, if you're not part of a community maybe you would like to consider joining us at the  Perth local Guides page, I am the moderator I will accept your request to be part of our group just a thought.

Kind Regards

David (moderator)

Level 7

Hey John.  There are a couple of us from WA.  Welcome aboard! 😉

@AdamP wrote:

JohnG,

I live in West Perth, nice to hear from another West Australian.

Regards

Adam Papworth 

Level 8

Welcome to Perth local Guides Community join and share your post