Tadesse's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Any tips for taking photos of places, businesses, products, ... without drawing attention?

Really? it did not work as joke, may be a good prank? LOL! 

Review to aware, dare to be fair, care to share
Level 10

Re: Any tips for taking photos of places, businesses, products, ... without drawing attention?

I just checked my photo count. 

239,057,056 total views. To answer your question, I go when there are very few people to upset the balance of perspective. The best way to approach business photography is to pretend your sending a photo to a loved one and you wish they were with you at that moment. Your photos will have a nice consideration factor to them. Look for uniqueness and beauty in everything,  look for special qualities that create desire. My photos are designed for the intended audience. Peace, love, beauty, amazement,.informative. It is very true that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Level 8

@ValeriaA_! In restaurants when I decide to take some pics, I identify any unique dishes and ask the staff about names of those dishes... then I express my feelings about the dishes (such as ... looks tasty,..looks great)... when the staff responds, then I ask "can I take pics of these dishes". I never received 'no' in response.   

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 8

@HelloSamsonR Interesting!

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 10

Well @Atiq19, that's a good idea! Many people don't get or aren't interested in such thing as the local guides programme so they might find it weird. That's why sometimes we need to draw their attention somewhere else...

Atiq19 ha escrito:

@ValeriaAumasque! In restaurants when I decide to take some pics, I identify any unique dishes and ask the staff about names of those dishes... then I express my feelings about the dishes (such as ... looks tasty,..looks great)... when the staff responds, then I ask "can I take pics of these dishes". I never received 'no' in response.   

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG