PrachyM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Any local guides in Ethiopia?

Hi everyone!

I'll be visiting Ethiopia next week and wondering if there are any local guides in Addis Ababa around for meeting up.

Cheers,

Prachy (Local Guide from Toronto)

Ethiopia
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Any local guides in Ethiopia?

Hi @PrachyM,

You can find fellow Local Guides from a particular your area by searching the community for mentions of the city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and engage with the Local Guides.

Similarly, I also encourage you to mention your location in the subject line of your post (i.e. Locate Local Guides at [city]) or in the "Location" field. This way, other Local Guides who are from the same area can find your post easily.

You can also check out our meet-up site to find out if there are any meet-ups happening in Ethiopia.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @PrachyM,

You can find fellow Local Guides from a particular your area by searching the community for mentions of the city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and engage with the Local Guides.

Similarly, I also encourage you to mention your location in the subject line of your post (i.e. Locate Local Guides at [city]) or in the "Location" field. This way, other Local Guides who are from the same area can find your post easily.

You can also check out our meet-up site to find out if there are any meet-ups happening in Ethiopia.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

I am from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I am happy to meet up with you!

Level 7

Hi man I'm in Ethiopia now we can start the Ethiopian local guides now if you still interested. ለጊዜው ስለ መገናኝት አታውራ  ግን ስንት ፈላጐት ያለው ሰው አግኝተሐል?

Level 6

Dallol (Amharic: ዳሎል) is a locality in the Dallol woreda of northern Ethiopia. Located in Kilbet Rasu, Afar Region in the Afar Depression, it has a latitude and longitude of 14°14′19″N 40°17′38″E with an elevation of about 130 metres (430 ft) below sea level. The Central Statistical Agency has not published an estimate for the 2005 population of the village, which has been described as a ghost town.