SomuK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Any Local guides from Bangalore india?

Hi I am from ASHISH from chitrakoot  satna MP 🌎  Looking forward for meetup Gateway of INDIAGateway of INDIA

Level 6

Hey All... This is your fellow Local Guide from Bangalore.

Good to see you all.

@SomuK wrote:

Hey all ....

Let me know how many of the local guides in Bangalore and can we plan for a Meetup and plan things for future....

There is a nice location near Big Banian tree .....

Please let me know if I can get introduced to the other local guides from Bangalore and form a group.

Level 7

I am a level 7 local guide from

@SomuK wrote:

Hey all ....

Let me know how many of the local guides in Bangalore and can we plan for a Meetup and plan things for future....

There is a nice location near Big Banian tree .....

Please let me know if I can get introduced to the other local guides from Bangalore and form a group.

Bangalore. Will be nice to meetup.

Level 7

Hey.. I am based in Bangalore. Let me know about the meetings, I will try to make it if possible.

Level 8

Hello all, 

I'm looking forward to getting in touch with my fellow Local Guides in Bangalore! I'd be happy to be added to the group, if there is one 🙂 

Level 6

@BK_GAJENDRA i have been in the bangalore watsapp group since January 2018 but i didn't see any discussion made for a meet up in April. Just check whether i am in the correct group or no.

Sent my number to you in personal message.

Level 9

Hi brothers,

I have added most of the bangalore local guides in Whatsapp group. Please don't post your mobile number or mail id on public post. Kindly drop me a message, will be adding you to the group if you are not added. We are planning for a great meet-up. Please wait, will confirm you all. Thanks for being connected in LGC. 

Bk gajendra
Level 5

Can I get your email id or mobile number for getting added to the group.

Level 8

Pls do add me . This is my number [REDACTED]....

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ritchu_Davies and @Venkatkvmk,

Please be informed that I have removed your phone numbers from your posts. For privacy reasons we do not allow sharing of contact information (private or business) on Connect, such as telephone numbers, email and street addresses, etc. People who wish to contact you can use the Private Message feature here on Connect.

Thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!