StephenAbraham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Any Local Guide from Malaysia community selected for Connect Live 2018?

We have a very active and very closely knit Local Guides community in Malaysia and we want to reach out to connect and celebrate with any one from Malaysia who has been invited for Connect Live 2018. Our community is important and we want to make sure every active LG contributor here is part of our best friends and family. Our main group of contributors here wasn't part of the 151. 

Where possible or keen, do make yourself known to us here or via private message if a public post may not be desired.

Thank you, best regards from Malaysia Local Guides.

Best regards from us @Haseeb @AkmalB @Shirni @PavelSarwar @Nabeel-Khan @Saidulkarim @Gini @AlsmieA @Cweng @EugeneWong

Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Any Local Guide from Malaysia community selected for Connect Live 2018?

Great post @StephenAbraham,  sad to see that no one selected for LGCL 2018 from Malaysia. Although all of them an active local guide also active on local guide community. @StephenAbraham @Haseeb @AkmalB @Shirni @PavelSarwar @NabeelKhan @Saidulkarim @Gini @AlsmieA @WongCheeWeng @EugeneWong

Level 10

We don't know about that.. that's why we were asking. 

We can't say no one from Malaysia though.. hopefully at least someone did get invited..

@Saidulkarim wrote:

Great post @StephenAbraham,  sad to see that no one selected for LGCL 2018 from Malaysia. Although all of them an active local guide also active on local guide community. @StephenAbraham @Haseeb @AkmalB @Shirni @PavelSarwar @NabeelKhan @Saidulkarim @Gini @AlsmieA @WongCheeWeng @EugeneWong

Level 9

Thank you for the write up on behalf of Malaysian community @StephenAbraham 🙂

We would love to know, if anyone has been selected from Malaysia & celebrate the success together. Any how if we don't get any one contacted, let's just focus on our upcoming meetup Malaysia-Eid-Gathering 
Let's celebrate for our international friends who will attend connect live 2018 @Sagir @NirajBhusal @RupendraNeupane @Surendra @ErmesT @SalmaanN @Julien44 @راضي @ProfArunCM @NareshDarji

Level 8

@StephenAbraham wrote:

We have a very active and very closely knit Local Guides community in Malaysia and we want to reach out to connect and celebrate with any one from Malaysia who has been invited for Connect Live 2018. Our community is important and we want to make sure every active LG contributor here is part of our best friends and family. Our main group of contributors here wasn't part of the 151. 

Where possible or keen, do make yourself known to us here or via private message if a public post may not be desired.

Thank you, best regards from Malaysia Local Guides.

Best regards from us @Haseeb @AkmalB @Shirni @PavelSarwar @Nabeel-Khan @Saidulkarim @Gini @AlsmieA @Cweng @EugeneWong

Hello Stephen,

Interesting. I do not think selection was based on any countries or regions. That's what I sense from the ripple on Connect. 

For your information I did not make it this time. Hopefully I'll get a chance for the next event (next year) and I hope you guys also get a chance for next year's event.

Cheers

Level 10

Thank you @Haseeb

Looking forward meeting all LGs.

@Sagir @NirajBhusal @RupendraNeupane @Surendra @ermest @SalmaanN @Julien44 @راضي @NareshDarji

Level 10

Level 9

Thanks brother @Haseeb

You are a kind of person

Congratulations @Sagir @NirajBhusal @RupendraNeupane @Surendra @ermest @SalmaanN @Julien44 @@ProfArunCM @NareshDarji

See you there inshaallah

Best regards

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Connect Moderator

See you soon at saS Francisco bro @راضي

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Inshaallah brother @NareshDarji

Catch you there with the world's top local guides who share the same passion.

Cheers

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦