TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Answering accessibility questions on Google Maps

Superb, I really appreciate for taking time and giving clear idea. It cleared my doubts.

Also i have problem with answering hotels or restorant... Plz do explain. 

Level 6

Nice information

Level 2

Hi there,

I would like to organize a campaign to map accessibility in Vietnam. I tried but can't get to the portion where I can answer the questions on accessibility.

By way of introduction, I am the founder of StepFree, developing solutions for accessibility in Vietnam and I am gathering supporters and show them to be local guides and crowdsource information about accessibility in places

Can you please advise me if this feature is available in Vietnam.

Thank you

Tumy Nguyen Woodworth

Level 2

Hi there,

I would like to organize a campaign to map accessibility in Vietnam. I tried but can't get to the portion on Google map- Local guides where I can answer the questions on accessibility.

By way of introduction, I am the founder of StepFree, developing solutions for accessibility in Vietnam and I am gathering supporters and show them to be local guides and crowdsource information about accessibility in places

Can you please advise me if this feature is available in Vietnam and a more detailed instruction on how to get to the accessibility-related questions

Thank you

Tu my Nguyen Woodworth