TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Answering accessibility questions on Google Maps

Me encanta! Voy a ponerlo en práctica en Lima, Perú. Queremos hacer un cambio importante en la sociedad!

Gracias Google!

Level 2
Level 2

I also want to no were this answering a question is

there loads of apps and guides for wheelchair users but every one knows Google so if there was a section for Disabled that answered the questions for all disabilities then it would be a big hit

Level 1

Re: Answer accessibility questions on Google Maps accurately

Idea is to quickly get some information about places like

Anonymous
Not applicable

All the ones i reviewed I knew the establishments, Knew all were wheelchair accessible. It's a lot easier to contribute if you know the place. Also Thank you to Google for asking for these reviews, as I work in healthcare and that is very important to me.
Level 7

Thank u for the tip it will help.local guides to choose this yes or no.

Regard

@@

Level 7

Thank u for the tips it will help the local guides 

Regard 

Sourabh

Level 7

Wow this is an amazing progress. It will make life much easier to explore the world in a wheelchair. Keep this going! 
Steph
Level 3

There is another thread: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/How/page/1/thread-id/734

For some reason, many of us were not able to post here, so posted there instead. I've just found that I can now post here so I've copied my post across. 

For some reason I can't reply to the original post either. I am a wheelchair user and would say that the more info you can give the better. I am a very independent wheelchair user whereas others may need total care because they cannot move the chair themselves. Our needs may be completely different and not even other wheelchair users will know everyone's needs in every situation. So "info, info, info and, if you can, more info!". 

Think of it as providing the information to help the wheelchair user make a decision. You're not making the decision for them (and can't be blamed for getting it wrong!) 

Level 8

This is a good idea. I want this for contribution information at Indonesia. 

Access for all!!

Ismail Deaf
Level 7

Thats awesome example to build our ability from our disability to understand special people.. Thank you for this post..