YashwanthAVY21's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Annual Food Festival Super Ruchi Habba - 2018, Bengaluru

[Redacted]

In Bangalore, every year many events takes place across the city. But every year in the month of September an annual Food festival named Super Ruchi Habba takes place at Freedom Park, Bangalore.
Hundreds of Restaurants, Cafés, Food trucks participate in this event and lakh's of people attend this event. This is also a treat to the food lovers to try varieties of foods. There was not just food, even other entertainments like Dance, music took place.
September 21st, it was my brother's birthday and we both went to Super Ruchi Habba.
Thanks to one of the organizers and one of the best food bloggers of Bangalore Sreenidhi Hebbur who gave me and my brother VVIP passes since we had participated in one of his giveaways and we won it.Ticket counter at the entrance of Freedom parkTicket counter at the entrance of Freedom park

VVIP passes from Sreenidhi HebburVVIP passes from Sreenidhi Hebbur

The entrance to the main eventThe entrance to the main event

As soon as we entered we saw lot of people, few were watching the dance performances and other few were near the food stalls eating varieties of food.Stage getting ready for the eventsStage getting ready for the events

Regional dance Dollu kunitha and Nandi koluRegional dance Dollu kunitha and Nandi kolu

First I and my brother visited our most favorite food stall of CafĂ© Udupi Ruchi. It's the first chef less Cafe in Bangalore and the food they prepare is just amazing. So we went there and first we ordered a dessert named Malpe Rolls. It a dish where Dosa is filled with a mixture of coconut, sugar, ghee and rolled and cut into small pieces. It tasted great. Next we ordered some spicy thing. My brother ordered a dish named Baby Corn Fritters. It's a dish in which baby corn is deep fried and served with sauce. It was awesome. I thought of buying another one but we also wanted to taste many other varieties.

Picture of Café Udupi Ruchi stall at Super Ruchi HabbaPicture of Café Udupi Ruchi stall at Super Ruchi Habba

Malpe Rolls from Café Udupi RuchiMalpe Rolls from Café Udupi Ruchi

Baby corn fritters from Café Udupi RuchiBaby corn fritters from Café Udupi Ruchi

So, next we visited a stall Peppy Peppers. 

We never heard of this place but the food items were attracting us especially the French fries with lot of cheese. So we bought one and ate. The was great.Picture of Peppy Peppers stallPicture of Peppy Peppers stall

Picture of French Fries from Peppy PeppersPicture of French Fries from Peppy Peppers

Next we went to Roll Over. Love to visit this place to try rolls of various flavors. We ordered Vanilla flavor. Love it. It's an ice cream rolls. The picture itself attract you a lot.

Picture of beautiful Roll Over stallPicture of beautiful Roll Over stall

Vanilla flavor rollsVanilla flavor rolls

Next we went to the stall beside Roll over, named as Khaddak Iyengars. This stall had many South Indian food like Puliogre, Sweet Pongal and many other items.

We ordered a combo (Half Puliogre and half Sweet Pongal). I had never ate Puliogre anywhere as tasty as here.Combo (Half Puliogre and half Sweet Pongal) from Khaddak Iyengars stallCombo (Half Puliogre and half Sweet Pongal) from Khaddak Iyengars stall

Next stop was a stall from V.V.Puram, Bangalore which is also known as the famous Food Street. We saw something on their tawa. We asked what it was and they said it was tawa pizza and asked us if we wanted one. So we answered yes. They prepared another one and placed it on the hot burning tawa. After 5 minutes they gave us the tawa pizza. We were curious to know what all were inside. When we opened the top layer, there were a lots of veggies and a lot cheese. It's epic dish for cheese, vegetables and pizza lovers. We loved the pizza soo much that we forgot to see the name of the stall.

That thing on the tawa attracted usThat thing on the tawa attracted us

Tawa pizzaTawa pizza

Lots of vegetables and cheese insideLots of vegetables and cheese inside

Then we went to next stall Davangere Benne Dose. This stall is named after a district of Karnataka

Davangere is a district of Karnataka which is famous for Banne Dose. There are many branches of Davangere Benne Dose in Bangalore. We ordered a Special Benne Masale Dose. There always some special feelings for Masale Dose. They gave us a perfectly roasted special masale dose with chilli chutney and potato palya inside and served with coconut chutney. The taste was soo awesome.Picture of Davangere Benne Dose stallPicture of Davangere Benne Dose stall

Our order in the processOur order in the process

Then we completed a round in Freedom Park. The Special Benne Masale Dose filled our stomach. We then while returning met Sreenidhi Hebbur and thanked him for the VVIP passes. There were many more events that evening. 

At last one photo with one of the organizer and also one of the best Food bloggers of Bangalore Sreenidhi Hebbur.IMG_20181225_125532.jpg

Myself with Sreenidhi HebburMyself with Sreenidhi Hebbur

Freedom Park, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Annual Food Festival Super Ruchi Habba - 2018, Bengaluru

Hi @YashwanthAVY21,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

One more thing, I've also edited your post because the first photo contained private information and we value everyone's privacy and sharing private information is not encouraged on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks a lot @JavieraAu. I didn't get any notification that this post of mine was marked as spam. Thanks a lot for releasing it from spam filters.

Sorry, I didn't know that sharing private information is not encouraged on Connect. I'll look into that I won't repeat the same again. Once again thanks😀👍

Former Google Contributor

You welcome @YashwanthAVY21. 🙂 For more information you can take a look at our program rules

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!