cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Animals

Animals Rule

Animals rule well they just do!

IMPORTANT: show a picture of an animal in the comments below!

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Animals

Hi @20251351 A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more. We ask that posts on Connect stay on-topic.

I am a pet lover, but Connect is not a place where we usually create posts about photos of pets. I have merged your posts in here

There is a specific post for pet lovers, #LetsGuide pet lovers! by our Googler @kmajewski, that is about sharing places that are accessible for animals. Being you a "pet lover" feel free to share with the community your experiences about restaurants, parks, shops using #LetsGuide.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 2

Walking with ours dogs

1. walk our dogs
  2. Get lucky
  3. eat great food!
Level 2

DOGS

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @20251351 A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more. We ask that posts on Connect stay on-topic.

I am a pet lover, but Connect is not a place where we usually create posts about photos of pets. I have merged your posts in here

There is a specific post for pet lovers, #LetsGuide pet lovers! by our Googler @kmajewski, that is about sharing places that are accessible for animals. Being you a "pet lover" feel free to share with the community your experiences about restaurants, parks, shops using #LetsGuide.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 6

Humans are animals also. 

Level 6

Collage 2018-01-01 06_38_48.jpg

Rockie, Sammy and Blake 

Level 6

20180210_180023.jpg

Level 7

The rule is simple. Give love,take Love.       - Akanksha VermaThe rule is simple. Give love,take Love. - Akanksha Verma

Akanksha Verma