R S Dev
Level 7

رد: Angkor wat , Angkor Thom, Tapromh , Phnom Bakeng

• Good
Former Google Contributor

Re: Angkor wat , Angkor Thom, Tapromh , Phnom Bakeng

Hi @Sinsisokha,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos with us. Very nice temple. Is this your first visit there? Can you share more about the place that you took the photos? I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Also, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes a good post? and  What are Connect topics?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

This is build in tamil king?

Hi @Sinsisokha,

Thanks for sharing!

Can you please tell us the history of this place? Is this place famous only to locals or tourists also visit this place?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Yes, this place so famous for tourist as well as for local , these place were in side the ancient city of Cambodia.  

Level 5

these building built for Hindu god and Budha.

Hi @Sinsisokha,

Thank you. Enjoy your trip and not forget to share your experience here.

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Sinsisokha,

I must say that Angkor Wat is simply an amazing and breathtaking place. While visiting there I felt as if time has stopped itself.

What impression and impact had this place on you and your understanding of the world? : )

I would like to share one photo of mine while I visited this tremendous temple.

Caption: A photo taken while visiting Angkor Wat temple, I was posing for a photo in front of the beautiful ruins of the temple. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo taken while visiting Angkor Wat temple, I was posing for a photo in front of the beautiful ruins of the temple. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

I remember this part of the temple was also familiar with the movie of Lara Croft Tomb Raider. They actually shoot part of the movie here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!