KimLong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Angkor Wat temple at sunrise

Thank you for tagging me @MoniDi, I somehow missed this post and I totally love it!

@KimLong You must have had a whale of a time while you visited Angkor Wat temple! I couldn't go for the sunrise, but chose to do a deep tour around the temples plus a sunset on the lake in the temple.

Here are some are some photos while I visited this amazing place in June 2018: a photo of the temple

Caption: A photo of the Angkor Wat temple near Siem Reap, Cambodia. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the Angkor Wat temple near Siem Reap, Cambodia. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

and a photo of the complex that I captured while I flied with a balloon.

Caption: A photo from a balloon capturing the magnificent Angkor Wat temple. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo from a balloon capturing the magnificent Angkor Wat temple. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

I am more than curious to ask if @Aruni has ever been there?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KimLong  Thank you for sharing these gorgeous photos.  4am is too early for me, but would probably be a good time for meditation.  

Level 10

Balloon ride! I have not done it yet but will do sooner rather than later. 

Connect Moderator

@KimLong now sunrise at Angkor is not so crowded anymore, since before Covid19. Here is mine