KimLong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Angkor Wat temple at sunrise

Angkor Wat temple is very popular for sunrise view. Many of tourists get up early at around 04:00am just to view sunrise at the ancient temple. Here is some of my photos I took a few days ago. Angkor Wat at sunriseAngkor Wat at sunriseAngkor Wat at sunriseAngkor Wat at sunriseAngkor Wat at sunriseAngkor Wat at sunrise

Angkor Wat, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
13 comments
Level 8

Re: Angkor Wat temple at sunrise

Hi @KimLong

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks for sharing the sunrise photo with us. 

Excellent photography!

Welcome to Bangladesh!

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 9

Beautiful sunrise photos @KimLong. I always like to capture sunrise photos and here I'm sharing some of my recent photos 🙂

Sunrise from Batticalao LagoonSunrise from Batticalao LagoonSunrise from a hotelSunrise from a hotelSunrise from mountainSunrise from mountainSunrise from  MaharaamaSunrise from MaharaamaSunrise from  Batticaloa LagoonSunrise from Batticaloa Lagoon

Google Moderator

Hey @KimLong,

Really beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing. Do you know that there is an ongoing thread How is sunrise and sunset in your city?, feel free to check it out.

I would like to share with you one more useful article - 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone, try these tips yourself, and share your favorite shots. I am looking forward to your future posts!

Keep contributing! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks @Ivi_Ge for the tips. They are very helpful indeed. 

Level 10

Nice photos @IlankovanT!

Google Moderator

You are welcome @KimLong and I am very happy that they are helpful for you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Thank you @KimLong,

Great photos to share! The Angkor Wat temple is on my wish list for places to visit. Can you share some of your experience from Cambodia?

I know for sure that @TsekoV have visited this country but I don't if he has captured the sunrise. I expect more beautiful photos to come up in this post. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @MoniDi I am LG based in Krong Siem Reap (Siem Reap city) which is a base city to visit the ancients temples of Angkor. A visit to Cambodia is full of cultural blend as the country is has long history and rich in civilization. People are friendly and welcoming. It is a diverse destination whether you look for seeing the natural beauty, cultural interaction, learn about history behind the ancient temples, trying local food or just relax on beautiful beach. The ancient temples of Angkor are the must see one and usually the highlight of the trip to Cambodia too. More on travelling in Siem Reap City, I have shared on Connect links to my Map List and Customs Map that I made to help traveler planning their visit and you hope you find it helpful too https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/12681

Google Moderator

Thank you @KimLong,

I will look through your posts! I am sure that I will find some very interesting facts about this beautiful country.