AlMutebi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

And i've been invited to attend the LG Summit 2017

This is the kind of message i saw on @Escay's profile last year and man i was so happy for him, but also thinking about 2017. Unfortunately he didn't manage to get the visa which was very saddening but i hope he got the invite again this year!

Here are some of the things I'm expecting:

1. To hear from the Google Maps team why Google Maps (like twitter) is progressing at a very slow rate in terms of features and how i can help!

2. Hundreds of thousands of my online friends to see my photos(Face) for the first time.

3. The Ugandan Local Guides community will be well presented!

4. .....

The so many questions about Africa that have no answers made me a very quiet guy and i'm wondering how it'll be to chill with all the awesome guys there! Hope it'll be unforgettable!

Lastly, congs to all y'all who've been invited and those who've not been invited believe me your time is coming and it's on a hyperloop.

summit invite.png

24 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: And i've been invited to attend the LG Summit 2017

Level 8

Level 8

Connect Moderator

@AlMutebi wrote:

This is the kind of message i saw on @Escay's profile last year and man i was so happy for him, but also thinking about 2017. Unfortunately he didn't manage to get the visa which was very saddening but i hope he got the invite again this year!

Here are some of the things I'm expecting:

1. To hear from the Google Maps team why Google Maps (like twitter) is progressing at a very slow rate in terms of features and how i can help!

2. Hundreds of thousands of my online friends will be able to see my photos(Face) for the first time.

3. The Ugandan Local Guides community will be well presented!

4. The so many questions about Africa that have no answers made me a very quiet guy and i'm wondering how it'll be chilling with all the guys there! Hope it'll be unforgettable !

5. ......

Lastly, congs to all y'all who've been invited and those who've not been invited your time is coming and it's on a hyperloop.

summit invite.png

Congrats, @AlMutebi! I was right there with ya in 2016 being a bit sad I didn't get in last year, but hopeful for 2017. Congrats to everyone - I'll need to start keeping a running list of my own questions, haha.

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 7

I have 275 milions views on photospheres and I am not selected. I think no more photospheres will be added to Maps from my side

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tito Jel ima negdje da nisi ovo postavio 😄

Level 10

@AlMutebi Congratulations and see you in SF.

Level 10

Congratulations @AlMutebi. I hope there will be no restriction for you to be there. Best wishes.

Connect Moderator

Congrats @AlMutebi. Look forward to meeting you in October.

Cheers,

Karen
San Francisco Bay Area Local Guide