vipinsri's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

An important thought - Colour Coding Google Maps

In every country there are danger zones, it can be because of #Riots, #Crime or an accident-prone area, which a traveller should know. Obviously, #Google cannot mark any place with a Black dot because of other reasons. But won't be a good Idea to mark Dangerous places like:

Accident-Prone Area, #NoSelfie Zone, Place where one should not go without proper safety gear, Dangerous for Kids, No cycling zone, One Way, Speed limit, etc. 

Google team can colour code places for the convenience of the users. Please support this post if you think its a good idea.

Thank you.

India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: An important thought - Colour Coding Google Maps

Hi @vipinsri,

As @MadanKPradhan mentioned before me, this sounds like an idea. To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?.

Before you submit your idea please do make a search for similar ideas to yours. Also, I would recommend you to be clear about your idea and and suggest one idea at the time.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hi @vipinsri,

You should post your idea here in Idea Exchange Section, so that other can also vote.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @vipinsri,

As @MadanKPradhan mentioned before me, this sounds like an idea. To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?.

Before you submit your idea please do make a search for similar ideas to yours. Also, I would recommend you to be clear about your idea and and suggest one idea at the time.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks for guiding me, I did the same, Please support the idea.