LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Amazing Istanbul

Hey @TsekoV, no I have not. but Middle East and Europe are pretty big on my bucket list. I would really love to visit the Blue Mosque and Ankara one day!

Level 10

Ahahaah triggered a lot of Google Moderators here @sonnyNg @FelipePK @Sorbe @TsekoV!

Looks like Istanbul is a loved destination here!

When I was there last time the political situation was completely different, and I miss that time; without being too specific or politic, did you felt something wrong in the air?

Former Google Contributor

Hey @LucioV

There was some police around like in every big city, but I have never had a feeling that something could go wrong. 

The only crazy stuff as @FelipePK stated previously was the traffic. I have never seen something like that in my life so far. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Last time I was in Istanbul I drove a scooter, but I can agree that I'm really used to heavy and crazy traffic.

Two weeks ago, by mistake, I drove my Jeep in the historical center of Naples, in a traffic closed area, on sunday.

You can imagine, I had to drive backwards, once, in a street larger no more than 200 cm, crowdy.

Hi @LucioV

Well, let's say that I got some problems because I took a photo of one famous school, I think it was called Galatasaray and it seems that the president or something like that studied there before. It was super beautiful but the place was surrounded by the army. So I was kind chased and forced to delete the photo. hehe

Regarding the rest of the trip everything was super fine.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I really hope one day you could visit those beautiful places @DoriyaKiz. Me personally I visited before the Blue Mosque, it is just outstanding.

By the way, where do you come from?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I hope so too @TsekoV! I'm from Malaysia but currently staying in Singapore!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LucioV Yes, I have been to Istanbul 3 times.  I love the Blue Mosque and all of its beauty.   The minarets are lovely, long, and slender. 

Anonymous
Not applicable