NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NareshDarji Level 9
Level 9

Amazing Flower Show 2018

6th Annual Flower Show 2018 in Ahmadabad.

Happy New Year to all LG friends around the World.

Today I'm sharing with you I've visited a Flower Show in my city in this first day of new year. It was amazing flowers show in city. There were around 20 sculptures made from flowers and plants, such as butterfly, peacock, deer, and giraffe — have been created with orchids, plants, bushes, and shrubs.

These flowers and plants adorned everything from the lawns to built forms, specially designed for the show. It's spread over an area of one Lakh sq mt. Moreover, the show will be a display space for more than 750 species of flowers, plants, bonsai, vegetable plants and trees. Flowers we have never seen before, read about or seen only in books and flowers we see every day, the show has them all. Flowers like Aster and Hypoestes to Gulmohar and Shatavri, these plants have been grown and maintained with a lot of love and care.

IMG_20171231_150546.jpgIMG_20171231_145822.jpgIMG_20171231_145510.jpgIMG_20171231_145747.jpgIMG_20171231_151342.jpgIMG_20171231_145747.jpg

IMG_20171231_103307.jpg

 

View more Photos here

Riverfront Flower Park, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
132 comments
AkmalB Level 9
Level 9

Re: 6th Annual Flower Show 2018

Hi @NareshDarji

Wow wow, awesome, amazing 

The sculptures are looking very beautiful. In this environment i think I can spend months there.

I think you should mention five petals man ermest in this post.he love flowers. 

Thanks for sharing 

Have a good day 

NareshDarji Level 9
Level 9

Re: 6th Annual Flower Show 2018

NareshDarji Level 9
Level 9

Re: 6th Annual Flower Show 2018

Thanks @AkmalB


@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @NareshDarji

Wow wow, awesome, amazing 

The sculptures are looking very beautiful. In this environment i think I can spend months there.

I think you should mention five petals man ermest in this post.he love flowers. 

Thanks for sharing 

Have a good day 


 

SalmaanN Level 8
Level 8

Re: 6th Annual Flower Show 2018

Hi @NareshDarji bro.

The flower show looks amazing. The first and second photo in this post is my favorite. 1lakh sq.mt area, 750 species flower show is just great, bro. Its a good start in 2018. Thanks a lot for tagging me, bro !

Vellore Local Guides
NareshDarji Level 9
Level 9
NareshDarji Level 9
Level 9

Re: 6th Annual Flower Show 2018

Thanks @SalmaanN

Please visit in feature this park. It was amazing flower Park in our City.


@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @NareshDarji bro.

The flower show looks amazing. The first and second photo in this post is my favorite. 1lakh sq.mt area, 750 species flower show is just great, bro. Its a good start in 2018. Thanks a lot for tagging me, bro !


 

Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

Re: 6th Annual Flower Show 2018

@NareshDarji Bro, it's amazing, I will join you there one day.. I promise.. always wanted to visit there :-)  

 

ThanulakshanS Level 8
Level 8

Re: 6th Annual Flower Show 2018

Wowww Its Just Mind blowing Bro @NareshDarji So Beautiful. 

Thanks For Sharing 

NareshDarji Level 9
Level 9

Re: 6th Annual Flower Show 2018

I'm waiting for your visit in city @StephenAbraham


@StephenAbraham wrote:

@NareshDarji Bro, it's amazing, I will join you there one day.. I promise.. always wanted to visit there :-)