SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Amazing Connect

Wow!! This is super cool! Just realized that Connect has taken a complete new getup and I am loving it both in my mobile and my laptop. This looks absolutely stunning to me. Initially I was a bit lost because I wasn't sure where to find what then I was prompted to select my field of interests and all those boards were showing on the left side as separate panel on my laptop (and on top in my mobile). I don't have to look for specific board anymore from that hamburger at the left corner. Not only that, you can even see the preview of your post before publishing (earlier it used to be posting) it.  I am in love with this new Connect. I am exploring every corner like I do when I travel to a new place and I am enjoying it. 😄

What about you, guys?

Screenshot_20180712-125217_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180712-125126_Chrome.jpg

P.S. as the GD is gone, I wasn't quite sure in which board I should post it. If it's not the appropriate board then my apologies for selecting the wrong board. 

12 comments
Level 9

Re: Amazing Connect

i give u my first kudo on the new connect @SoniaK 😉

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @OSAMA. You are the best. 😄

Level 9

Thank you so much @SoniaK i learn form u 😉

and there is another great option , when i open ur profile page i can see your recent Posts 

woow woow another option

when i click on the notifications i stay at the same page with slide bar of the notifications i like this option so much , 

i feel very happy discovering the new options 🙂

Connect Moderator

Indeed @OSAMA. I love this option too. 

Level 8

Level 9

Awesomeness of connect has reached to new heights 😊

Now we directly share any posts on our social channels.

And @OSAMA guess what, all the lost kudos has been restored 😎

Googler

So glad you like the new look! It was a huge team effort & we wanted to make you all proud and incorporate as much feedback as possible that you've all shared with us!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AlexVee. It was indeed a great effort! And the new Connect looks more modern and more smart now. Thanks to the entire team for working so hard and presenting such a wonderful platform to us. 

Connect Moderator

Betreff: Amazing Connect

My first impression was the same: I thought Wow - what a great design.
But at second glance I miss the clarity. The contributions need much more space and all at once I see only few.

When replying, I can no longer see the post I am referring to.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter