Amazing Byblos

IMG_20181027_083013_476.jpg

------------
chadi
Byblos, Lebanon
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Amazing Byblos

Good morning @chadiseye. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful Byblos. 

My wife and I were there in September 2017. We enjoyed Byblos and said we would go back and see more as we enjoyed it so much.

Our entire Lebanon trip was great and we enjoyed the country and the people.Byblos MarinaByblos Marina

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 9

Dear

I'm so glad you enjoyed Lebanon, and Byblos in particular. I'm sure you have explored lots of amazing places in my home country .

Hope you visit again 

chadi
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing your photo @chadiseye.

I have never been to Lebanon. What would you recommend to me to do as first time visitor? When is the best time to visit? 

Also a tip for next time you can tag me or any other Local Guide by adding the @ sign, as I did with your name in the beginning of the post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

hi you can visit Lebanon any time, cause it really has 4 seasons. So in case you like winter and snow, & you are into skiing, you will find the best ski slopes in MEA.

As for summer, we have very nice beaches, and weather at the mountains is amazing.

Activities like snorkeling, swimming, hiking, skiing, .... are all available in Lebanon

Night-life as long as restaurants are considered  the best between all 

chadi

Thank you @chadiseye for sharing all this useful information! I prefer spring or summer. Could you name me the first beach that comes into your mind?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

You can go to Byblos, Jiyé, Trye & Batroun beaches , they are very nice 

chadi

Hello @chadiseye,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us. 

I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Very beautiful picture. I miss walking around there and enjoying an arguileh with a nice bottle of Kasar Sunset! Let's hope these difficult times will end soon. Stay safe!

Daniel van Leeuwen