Am i a part of google?

Am I a part of Google now?

Puri, Odisha, India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Am i a part of google?

Hi @RadhakantB, Thanks for joining Local Guides Connect. Yes you are part of the Local Guides Connect community now. 

For a start, you can introduce yourself to other Local Guides and start posting in this community (but make sure you read through the tips on using this community). There are a variety of boards that would suit your interest. You can even start a search on Local Guides Connect with key interest areas/ topics or even start a discussion on a board of your preference.

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @RadhakantB, Thanks for joining Local Guides Connect. Yes you are part of the Local Guides Connect community now. 

For a start, you can introduce yourself to other Local Guides and start posting in this community (but make sure you read through the tips on using this community). There are a variety of boards that would suit your interest. You can even start a search on Local Guides Connect with key interest areas/ topics or even start a discussion on a board of your preference.

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

Level 7

Are you from Puri?

Regards,
Snehasish Nayak.
Community Moderator, Odisha Local Guides.
LINK: https://plus.google.com/communities/110486553449522464379
Level 9

yeah you are bro..
Level 10

@RadhakantB, you are in means you are a part. Welcome here.

Level 5

Hi I am susanta Guchhait

Susanta Guchhait 

@RadhakantB wrote:

IMG_20170225_110451.jpg

@RadhakantB wrote:

IMG_20170219_160101.jpg

hi plz like this

Level 5

hi @pradeepB and @RadhakantB

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. As it looks like it is first time you are posting in the forum, here some tips to get started. For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our March 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any further help or tips. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them