Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Am I too old to be a Local Guides ?

Mr @BudiFXW Age is only number..

We are forever young...

Just like the song

Forever young..i wanna be forever young..

😁

Level 8

It's never too old or too late as long as you have the passion yah mr @BudiFXW .

thank you for sharing your experience with us. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Level 10

Pertanyaan menarik Pak @BudiFXW ...

Indonesia yang generasi milenial tumbuh dan sangat aktif di dunia digital. Sementara kaum tua, ada juga yang aktif. Saya rasa Anda akan sepakat dengan pandangan saya. Siapapun bisa  berkontribusi untuk dunia yang lebih baik.

Salam

FJoe

Former Google Contributor

Hi @denysaputraaa,

I am happy to see that people agree and have the same way of thinking.

By the way, I would like to share with you another post Why am I a Local Guide. I hope you will enjoy reading it and will find your reasons for being a Local Guide there or even add other thoughts that you have about it.

P.S.: Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself — December 2018 thread and meet many recently joined Connect Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Haha ...

You are right @dhiantata Agree

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bls: Am I too old to be a Local Guides ?

Hello pak @BudiFXW, Since I met you the first time and hear this story directly from you, I don't feel that I'm too old to be a local guide anymore..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ErmesT. I agree with you but I think 150 is too much.. : D

Level 8

inspired by @BudiFXW success story as a Local Guide, I was just beginning my adventure as one in my not early age. Yes, age is not a limit in being a LG. No matter how old you are, you are always welcomed to share your experiences and adventures about places to the world. Thank you @FXBudiW for the inspiring writing. 

Level 7

Better late than never pak @BudiFXW , itu prinsip saya. Karena kesempatan kadang datang di awal, kadang di pertengahan atau di akhir usia.

Level 10

Thank you @Lucii .

Thank you for your supporting reply.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.