LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Alone, when you can count only on yourself; now I want to share

There is something special when you are doing something alone.

And this is more strong when you are climbing a mountain.

Alone in the whiteAlone in the white

Being alone is exhilarating

Death Valley jumping with Local guides t-shirtDeath Valley jumping with Local guides t-shirt 

But sometimes we need to share, simply because feelings are so strong we cannot afford alone

To infinity and beyond, Local Guide walking in the desertTo infinity and beyond, Local Guide walking in the desert

So, very soon, I will propose a meetup to share the joy of climbing a great mountain near Rome.

Please share your photography when you are alone, and share your thoughts about being alone in the nature.

Gran Sasso, Pietracamela, TE, Italia
18 comments
Level 9

Re: Alone, when you can count only on yourself; now I want to share

Wow it is great . But who will capture this wonderful moments . Selfi stick a 360 is fine . 

How to capture the jump at deep valley .

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

@LucioV Wow... Beautiful photos. I like the first one and the last one. 

Level 8

This will be a great thread @LucioV! Being surrounded by nature is very healing and I feel strengthened. I absolutely love travelling solo and like you mentioned, it is exhilarating. 

Lake Bohinj, SloveniaLake Bohinj, Slovenia

I have also felt emotionally overwhelmed just witnessing the sheer grandeur of  mountains, forests and lakes. To me, its like seeing and witnessing God.Jungfrauchjoch, SwitzerlandJungfrauchjoch, Switzerland

It's really hard to describe in words, its something one my experience in life.  

Múlafossur Waterfall, Faroe IslandsMúlafossur Waterfall, Faroe Islands

I am very grateful to have experienced these quite a few times in life.  

The Majestic Dolomite Mountains (Italy) behind me.The Majestic Dolomite Mountains (Italy) behind me.

Like Gustav Flaubert  said “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” -

Cheers!

Level 10

Level 10

Wow @vvbellur! Love the photos you shared! I absolutely want to go in the Jungfrau area, maybe this winter!

And the last photo is in Auronzo! Just behind you we can see the Tre cime di lavaredo, we have been so close one each other! When you shoot this photo?

Level 8

@LucioV Nice thread, love the idea of being alone sometimes 🙂

Level 9

Now we are all together @LucioV

Thank you so much for sharing your great jobs.

Connect Moderator

@LucioV Great my legend! 

You did always great and i am  learning many from your experienc. 

keep it up....

Happy Guiding !

Level 10

Thanks @ShafiulB@AbdullahAM and @Neminath!

When you are alone you can keep your own rhythm, save your energies, use time to make some great photos, and decide to go back whenever you want.

In the next meetup, my High Quote hidden gem meetup, I will try to do my best not to explore alone 🙂