IMG_20181208_173306-01.jpeg

IMG_20181208_122813-01.jpeg

IMG_20181208_123918-01.jpeg

Chicken itemChicken item

Gurugram, Haryana, India
16 comments
Level 8

New dishes

Very delicious, we ate at farzi Cafe Gurgaon name not known.Very delicious, we ate at farzi Cafe Gurgaon name not known.

Veg role same placeVeg role same place

Former Google Contributor

Re: New dishes

Hello @juna999,

Thank you for sharing with us, it really looks delicious. Could you tell us a bit more about these meals? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: All tastes in one place

Hi @juna999,

Thank you for sharing your photos! Did you prepared all this food?

Adding more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. Also, you can add captions under your photos.

If you are interested in food photography you can read the 6 helpful photo tips from Nigerian food blogger Atim Ukoh topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @juna999,

The dish in the first picture looks very interesting, is it salty or sweet? By the way, if you don't mind, I'm going to merge this post with your previous one since one of the photos is duplicate. I guess all the photos are taken at one and the same place, right?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

hi @BorrisS

These meals served to us during a Google local guide connect meet up in Gurugram India.

Level 8

hi @VasT

These meals served to us during a Google local guide connect meet up in Gurugram India.

Level 8

hi @RadieN

Level 8

Hi @RadieN

These foods served us on connect Delhi live 2018 at Gurgaon Haryana India.

Thank you for your response @juna999. Which meet-up was that? Was it a food crawl?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!