AlexBransby's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

All reviews not showing publicly

All my 109 reviews are not showing publicly, just my photos. I have checked by going into 'incognito mode' and they don't appear publicly, as well as asking friends to look at my public profile and it shows up as "no reviews yet".

I have reviewed all the policies and they do not break any rules. Furthermore EVERY review is not showing and also never has. It didn't get published and taken down it just never went public.

However every photo I have published seems to be published just fine. 

Also when I review anything else it never gets published.

This is not an issue of particular reviews being suddenly flagged but every review I've ever written being unpublished from the beginning and every photo being published fine.

Once again I have not broken any rules or terms of service and its a bit ridiculous if google says that all 109 reviews break the rules, which they clearly don't. 

Can anyone help with this?

Alex Bransby
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: All reviews not showing publicly

Hey @AlexBransby,

This issue should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @AlexBransby which reviews get shown is governed by a set of circumstances that Google never reveal. However I've never heard of someone not having any of their reviews visible. Can you please PM me a link to your contributions so I can see what I see, in that PM please include a screen shot of what you see of your reviews under the Reviews tab.

Regards Paul

Hi @AlexBransby,

Thanks for reaching out.

Google Photos and Reviews that don't adhere to Google Maps Contributed Content Policy are subject to removal by our filters. Such items that could be up for removal and or may be marked as private include duplicitous photo uploads or low quality reviews and items copied from other websites. 

We are going to reach out to you privately. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hope you get this sorted @AlexBransby keep us updated as I've also never heard or seen this before.

Level 7

Thanks, I will! 

Its mystified me too...

Alex Bransby
Level 6

I take it they are now showing?

Level 7

Nope, still no luck.

Alex Bransby
Solution

Hey @AlexBransby,

This issue should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators