dillonalexander82's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: All reviews not showing publicly

@dillonalexander82 Thanks for that. Yeah I agree, your reviews should be fine. Let me do some more digging and I'll get back at you.

Level 6

@iyudhi

Any update on this? Over 40 of my reviews are still not showing. If it is something you are unable to further assist with, can you please let me know who to contact next?

Connect Moderator

@dillonalexander82 I escalated it and someone from the team is currently looking into it. I don't have a definite timeline though, but I'll try to touch base from time to time.

Level 6

@iyudhi It has been a week now. I know you said you escalated it to someone and there was no definite time frame, but can you provide me their information so I may contact them myself. This ongoing issue is something I intend to see through until I have an adequate response. Thank you again for your help so far. 

Best, 

Dillon 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @dillonalexander82,

At this time your case is being reviewed along with other users who have reported the same issue. These investigations often take some time to debug or un-package so we really appreciate your patience in the matter. For some general background information, reviews may be marked private by Google Maps if they don't adhere to Contributed Content policy for Google Maps. The algorithms always undergo changes and revamps to make sure we aren't taking down reviews improperly but that is always a work in progress due to things like differences in languages for example (a normal word in one language could be a curse in another). Your reviews may be perfectly fine of course but we'll need backend teams to dig deeper.

We'll look to circle back with all Local Guides experiencing this issue once we get an answer on our investigation. Thanks for holding!

I am not available to respond on the weekend